Please note that we use Canada Post or a renowned courier service ( depending on size of the order ) for all shipments.
- We ship internationally but screen our overseas orders diligently for fraudulent credit card use.
- Customer is responsible for all Shipping and Handling charges.
- Customer will be responsible for any Custom Duty or Taxes payable in the country of destination.
- We use Canada Post or UPS ( depending on size of the order ) for all Prepaid shipments. However, for Freight collect shipments we use UPS, DHL and FedEx. Customer must provide their account number with these companies get their orders on freight collect basis.
- Order execution is based on available stock. We ship merchandise within 3-4 business days of receiving your payment. An order can be delayed if an incorrect address is furnished.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by customs checks, long holidays or any other unavoidable issues.
- All packages will be sent by ground service to US and Canada unless customer specifies.
- We usually ship within 3-4 business days. Ground service to Western Canada usually takes 6-8 business days. Ground service to Eastern part of Canada will take 4-6 business days . Express service to USA and Canada will take 3-5 business days depending on destination city. Ground Service to US destination may take upto 10 days.
- Air Service is available to Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa and will take about 12-16 business days.
- We do not take any responsibility for delays in the shipments and its consequences as they delays are not in our control after the product is shipped out.
- Shipping Charges would vary based on destination based on level of service required.
- Customer may contact us for exact shipping charge based on his order.